Friday, September 27, 2013

Have a great weekend.

Have a great weekend.

All day making soap.. starting yesterday at 8am.. I’m so tired! I feel like crying! Well, Finished  . Can’t wait to cut it tomorrow!
Shea Butter Soap
Citrus Soaps

Florida Citrus Sunshine
South Africa Grapefruit

Now Time to my Breakfast – Eggs – Now I am here to share one of my favorite ways to eat eggs for breakfast. …
Egg font. (It took 1000 eggs!)
What are your plans for this weekend? We’re having friends over for a lunch on Saturday and I’m hoping to check out  the Savory Spice Shop. \
Maybe I get some of spice for my Italian Zucchini fried flowers take from this book..  The-Tuscan-Sun-Cookbook-Recipes.
How about some dessert?

Cheesecake

Have a wonderful weekend Y’all, and here are some fun posts from around the web…
A blog about productivity
THE THINGS NEW YORKERS DO FOR LOVE
How Brazilians are using humor to fight back against American surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment